Truefood Rolled Oats are NON GMO and have a low glycaemic index (LOW-GI) they help to regulate blood sugar levels and are also a good source of dietary fibre.
Further to providing iron, B vitamins and protein, rolled oats are a must for any diet especially for those who follow vegan and vegetarian diets. Rolled oats are the healthier alternative to most processed cereals and make a delicious wholesome breakfast that provides sustained energy throughout the day.
– Rich in manganese that fights free radicals within the body and acts as an anti-oxidant
– High in Calcium, Magnesium and Phosphorus that are crucial for healthy bones and teeth
– Rich in zinc that boosts immunity and aids in healing wounds
– High in Selenium that boosts the immunity and acts as an antioxidant
– Rich in Phosphorous that detoxes the body and maintains bone and dental health
– Product of EU – Packed in South Africa
– Rolled Oats
– Place whole rolled oats in a saucepan and pour enough water to cover the oats (1 cm above the oats)
– Bring to a boil, reduce the heat and simmer for 15 minutes until tender
– Rolled oats do not boil over when cooking
– 1 cup (250ml) rolled oats makes 21/3 cups (580ml) cooked oats
– One serving is usually ½ (125ml) cooked oats
– Dimensions: 120mm x 140mm x 40mm
– Capacity: 400g
– Warranty: Non-Returnable
There are no reviews yet.