Truefood Pumpkin seeds are NON-GMO and rich in vitamins and minerals, they are great for vegetarian and vegan diets as they have a high iron content and also provide Omega 3 (ALA) fatty acids which have shown to be anti-inflammatory.
Pumpkin seeds are subtly sweet and nutty with a malleable, chewy texture, pumpkin seeds are one of the most nutritious and flavourful seeds available. These seeds add delicious taste and texture to most baked goods and can also simply be roasted and eaten as a snack.
– High in manganese that fights free radicals within the body and acts as an anti-oxidant
– Rich in zinc that boosts immunity and aids in healing wounds
– High in Iron an important component of haemoglobin that carries oxygen from our blood to our lungs
– Rich in Magnesium that strengthens bones and helps to prevent osteoporosis
– High in copper that increases iron absorption
– Rich in Phosphorous that detoxes the body and maintains bone and dental health
– Rich in Vitamin K that is crucial for regulating normal blood clotting with injuries
– Product of China – Packed in South Africa
– Pumpkin seeds
– Dimensions: 120mm x 140mm x 40mm
– Capacity: 400g
– Warranty: Non-Returnable