Promax helps balance hormones naturally in men and women.
Hormone imbalances are increasing in our society, due to excessive stress, contamination of our food supply, pollutants and chemicals, oestrogen dominance, poor nutrient status and poor intestinal ecological balance.
What is in Sevenpointfive Promax?
12 Ingredients including:
- Wild Yam Extract – contains the steroidal glycosides that are precursors to DHEA, progesterone, testosterone and oestrogen.
- Menopause relief complex – Wild yam, Black cohosh, Red sage
- Menstrual relief complex – Wild yam, Black cohosh, Red clover, Licorice root, Camomile
- Adaptogenic complex – Black cohosh, Red clover, Licorice root, Siberian ginseng, Boswellia
What is unique about Sevenpointfive Promax?
Promax does not contain any hormones. It contains herbs which have precursors that the body can use to create the hormones it needs. It also contains Coral Calcium powder which aids the absorption through the skin and into the cells.
What has Sevenpointfive Promax been used for?
- Relieving menopausal symptoms, including hot flashes, hormone related migraines, vaginal dryness
- Menstrual discomfort
- Stimulating bone building cells
- Relieving depression and anxiety and mood swings
- Protecting against fibrocystic problems
- Fluid retention
- Restoring lost libido
- Helping to prevent breast cancer
- Thyroid hormone actions
- Protecting against endometriosis
- Sleep disturbances
- Skin disorders
There are no reviews yet.