- Low dose Melatonin regulates your internal clock and increased levels signify that it is time for your body to sleep.
- Lithium in low doses also helps entrain circadian rhythm and has been shown to regenerate grey matter within the brain.
- A study with Magnesium and sleep showed an increase of slow-wave sleep by 63.3%, which helped to reduce cortisol levels and normalise sleeping patterns of participants.
- Ashwagandha is an adaptogen and supports healthy sleep by rejuvenating the body and addressing stress-related exhaustion.
- Bacopa Monnieri is an excellent general relaxant and can improve the quality of sleep and the ability to wake up feeling refreshed.
- Gotu Kola improves circulation, lowers cortisol and has been found useful for sleep disorders.
- Research shows L-Theanine can improve the quality of sleep by lowering anxiety and promoting relaxation.
Adults over 18 years of age: Take two (2) capsules thirty (30) minutes before bed.